Kittleson Landscape Employment Opportunities
Kittleson Landscape Jobs
Like working outside? Kittleson Landscape has flexible and rewarding employment opportunities. Please download and fill out an employment application and submit via our employment form or email it to us at email@example.com
Address: 10486 Co Rd ID
Blue Mounds, WI 53517
Phone: (608) 437-8845
Business Hours: Mon-Fri: 7am-5pm
Kittleson Landscape has a number of employment opportunities available. We take pride in our company’s consistent growth, loyal customers and dedicated employees. Many members of our team have been with us for more than five years and our project directors have all been working with us for more than twenty. We recognize our team is the reason for our success.
Below is a list of our employment positions. Please use the contact form below to inquire about current openings and schedule a time to complete an application. Please specify the position in which you are interested. Positions are available for both experienced and non- experienced applicants.
Please note: Commercial Drivers License (CDL) helpful in all job positions.
- A great opportunity for crew leaders and/or machine operators. If you’re organized and experienced leading others, this could be a great opportunity to join our team. You would oversee a crew in various types of landscape installation. In this position you could qualify for benefits such as health insurance and a simple IRA retirement plan. Reference Crew Leader/Operator in your email inquiry.
- Get hands-on experience with the opportunity to learn multiple tasks and increase your skills with the potential to advance. Includes all tasks associated with planting such as demolition, grading, and bed and lawn installation. Reference Planting in your email inquiry.
- Hardscape technicians install natural stone walls as well as brick and block and natural stone patio installations. Reference Hardscape Technician in your email inquiry. Landscape lighting installation experience is helpful.
- Have experience and training or certification in design? A position as a Landscape Architect is the perfect fit. Reference Landscape Architect in your email inquiry.
- Experience in landscape lighting or pond installation is always useful.